Building Europe From Roots

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday 6 March 2012

CRITERIA FOR STUDENTS' PRESENTATIONS


We think that we could give a symbolic prize to the following presentations:
  • The funniest one
  • The most communicative one
  • The most interesting and gripping presentation
  • The best level of English
  • The one which deals with the topic the best
  • The most attractive and visual powerpoint
We propose six categories in order to be able to give a prize to each country.

Please, let me know your suggestions.

Paloma

4 comments:

  1. Paloma, as usual, you have great ideas.
    I think the criteria you suggest are reasonable and each team will probably fit into one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you girls, Paloma and Nicoleta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I think the criteria will be all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with all of you. And ask for your suggestions about the prizes?

      Delete